State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh Government recruiting candidates in Police Department, aspirants willing to join Police as a Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspector of Police, Deputy Jailor & Assistant Matron. Apply Online before 24 October 2016. There are total 707 vacancies vacant.
- Post Name : Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspector of Police (Men & Women) – 686 post
- Post Name : Deputy Jailor – 16 Post
- Post Name : Assistant Matron – 05 Post
Exam will be conducted into 2 papers: Paper I held on 27 Nov 2016 from 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM and Paper II from 02:30 to 05:30 PM on 27 Nov 2016.
In Education Qualification candidate should have Degree by any University in India, established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provisional Act of State or of any institution recognised by the University Grants Commission or any other equivalent qualification. In the case of a candidate belonging to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes, as on 1st July, 2016, he/she must have passed Intermediate or any other examination recognised by the State Government as being equivalent to Intermediate and should have studied Degree.
Salary for the post of SCT will be Rs. 28940-78910/-, for Deputy Jailor and Assistant Matron the pay scale will be Rs. 26600-77030/-.
The registered candidates may download their Hall Ticket from the website 10 days before the date of Preliminary Written Test.
Candidates applying for these post should ensure that their age comes under upper and lower age limit as on 01.07.2016
- For Sub Inspector of Police : 21 to 27 years
- For Deputy Jailor : 21 to 30 years
- For Assistant Matron : 21 to 25 years
Candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs.600/- who belongs to BC/OC category and SC/ST candidate of Andhra Pradesh should pay Rs.300/-
Selection of candidate will be made on the basis of Preliminary Written Test, Physical Measurements Test (PMT)/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Written Examination.
Those candidates who finds eligible for AP Police through this recruitment notification should apply online application through official website recruitment.appolice.gov.in from 23 Sep to 24 Oct 2016.
Opening Date for AP Police Jobs – 23 September 2016
Closing Date For AP Police Jobs – 24 October 2016
Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector, Constable should apply for this advt. where the notification and related information is available in this article. The total no.of posts is about 494 Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Police Constables (Communications) (Men & Women) Last Date to Apply 01 October 2016.
The Physical Measurement Test and Physical Efficiency Test is likely to be held in the first week of October, 2016. The Final Written Examination is likely to be held in the first week of November, 2016.
Total No of Posts: 494
Name of the Posts:
Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Police Constables (Communications) (Men & Women)
The candidate must hold, as on 1st July, 2016, SSC and must possess Industrial Training Institutional Certificate in Electronic Mechanic OR Information Technology and Electronic System Maintenance OR Computer Operator and Programming Assistant OR Mechanic Consumer Electronics OR Electrician. OR Two years Intermediate course with MPC OR vocational Intermediate in a) EET (Electronic Engineering Technician) b) Electrical Technician (ET), (old name Electrical Wiring and servicing of Electrical applications (E.W&SEA)) after SSC.
Age of the aspirants for AP Police Recruitment 2016 is 18 years & should not be greater than 22 years as on 01-07-2016 i.e must have been born not earlier than 02-07-1994 and not later than 01-07-1998
Candidates will be selected based on Preliminary Written Test, Physical Measurements Test (PMT)/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & final written examination (Technical Paper (Objective in nature) (200 Questions) 200 marks).
Physical Standards: The candidates should meet the following requirements
a) Height: Must not be less than 162 cms.
b) Chest: Must not be less than 84 cms round the chest on full inspiration with a minimum expansion of 4 cms.
a) Height: Must not be less than 152.5 cms
b) Weight: Must not be less than 40 kgs
The candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes and Aboriginal tribes in the agency areas of Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari and West Godavari districts should meet the following requirements:
a) Height: Must not be less than 160 cms.
b) Chest: Must not be less than 80 cms round the chest on full inspiration with a minimum expansion of 3 cms.
a) Height: Must not be less than 150 cms
b) Weight: Must not be less than 38 kgs
Online application is available at AP Police official website from 7 September to 1 October 2016 at www.recruitment.appolice.gov.in interested candidates can fill online form from the website and pay online fee of Rs.300 for General/ OBC category and Rs.150/- for SC/ ST towards Applications Processing & Examination.
Opening Date: 07 September 2016
Closing Date: 01 October 2016
SYLLABUS FOR WRITTEN EXAMINATION
TECHNICAL PAPER (OBJECTIVE TYPE) (200 QUESTIONS) :
1. Electrical : Characteristic and Application of conductors, Insulators, Semiconductors; Construction of carbon, wire wound (linier logarithmic) resistors, thermistors potentio meters; Kircheff’s law, Ohms Law; principle of construction and special feature of simple meter, Moving iron/Moving coil meter, VTVM, Universal meter, Ohm meter and Ammeter; alternating current, A.C induced voltage, current; Faraday’s principle; lenses law of self induction; A.C generators and Fleming three finger rule, Frequency peak, average R.M.S values; Function and application of vibrators;
2. Electronics & Radio: Characteristics and Application of inductance in a tuned circuit; Coil-Concept of reactance, phase, power factor, Inductance and co-efficient of coupling; series and parallel connection of capacitor in A.C circuits, different types of capacitors and their application, basic elements of resonance circuit, parallel L.C circuit, Anti resonance circuit, tuning and current gain, construction of Transistors, Bi-polar junction devises, PNP & NPN transistors and dynamic curves, principle of FET transistors, uses of diodes as rectifiers, Half wave and Full wave rectifier circuit, Bridge rectifiers, effect of ripples, uses of filters, carrier modulation (AM and FM) Single side band, Band width, Fidelity and quality construction in the receiver, detectors, discriminators, Range of Audio and quality construction in the receiver, detectors, discriminators, Range of Audio Frequency, Necessity for amplifications like Class ‘A’ ‘B’ and ‘C’ , push-pull voltage amplifier, principle of superhydrodyne receiver, frequency conversion, I.F amplification, Principle of Magnetic sound recording, magnetic tapes, magnetic heads erasing head, Television principles, Construction and working principle of Picture tube Deflection camera tube, basic T.V. System scanning synchronization composite video signal.
3. Basics of Computers : MS-Office (MS-word, EXCEL and Power point): Fundamentals of Computer Architecture, Mother board and peripherals, accessories, MS-DOS, Windows operating systems, PC assembly and software installation, networking & LAN, basics of WAN.
4. Telephone System: Basics of PSTN telephone network, Telephone instruments, EPABX, FAX, Internet telephony, GSM and CDMA phone system.
AP Police Jobs SI and ASI Advt & Notification:
State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh invites application through ONLINE mode only in the prescribed proforma, interested and physically fit candidates should apply online application before 25 September 2016, the filling of application for AP Police SI Jobs starts from 1 September 2016. There are total 28 posts vacant in which 15 are of Sub Inspector and 13 of Assistant Sub Inspector.
Total Posts: 28
Name Of Post:
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspectors of Police (Communications) (Men & Women) – 15 post
Pay Scale: Rs. 28940-78910/-
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Assistant Sub Inspector of Police in Finger Print Bureau (Men & Women) – 13 post
Pay Scale: Rs. 23100-67990/-
Must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 25 years as on 1st July, 2016 i.e., must have been born not earlier than 2nd July, 1991 and not later than 1st July, 1995
Education Qualification for AP Police Recruitment of Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspectors of Police (Communications): The candidate must hold, as on 1st July, 2016, a Diploma/B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering OR Electrical and Electronics Engineering OR Computer Engineering OR Information Technology OR Special Diploma Course in Electronics with specialization in Computer Engineering OR Special Diploma Course in Electronics with specialization in Communication Engineering awarded by the any State Board of Technical Education and Training OR Three years degree in B.Sc. Electronics (OR) a qualification approved by the Government of Andhra Pradesh as equivalent to any of the above
Education Qualification for AP Police Recruitment of Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Assistant Sub Inspector of Police in Finger Print Bureau: The candidate must hold, as on 1st July, 2016, a degree with Computer Science OR Computer Application OR Information Technology as one of the subjects awarded by any university in India, established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provisional Act of State or of any institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
The prescribed fee for candidate belonging OCs/BCs is Rs. 600/- (Rupees six hundred only), and for Candidates belonging to SCs/STs is Rs. 300/- (Rupees three hundred only) towards Application Processing and Examination.
Candidates will be selected based on Preliminary Written Test, Physical Measurements Test (PMT)/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & final written examination.
|Paper I||English (Descriptive in nature)||100|
|Paper II||Arithmetic and Test of Reasoning / Mental Ability (Objective in nature) (200 Questions)||100|
|Paper III||Technical Paper (Objective in nature) (200 Questions)||200|
Apply Online through official website http://recruitment.appolice.gov.in/ before the last date 25 September 2016.
Opening Date of Online Application: 01 September 2016
Closing Date of Online Application: 25 September 2016