MP Police Recruitment 2016: Madhya Pradesh Police Recruitment 2016 invites candidate for the post of Assistant Sub Inspector(ASI), Subedar and Platoon Commander for 863 Posts. Its a good opportunity for those Applicant who want to join Madhya Pradesh Police. MP Police announces total of 863 Posts from which 747 posts for Assistant Sub Inspector, 63 posts for Subedar and 53 posts for Platoon Commander. Last Date to apply for this is 22nd July 2016.
Education Qualification needs for the post of Assistant Sub Inspector, Subedar and Platoon Commander is Candidate must be Graduate in PCM/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Telecommunications Stream or 03 years Engineering Diploma.
MP Police Job 2016 – Apply For 863 ASI, Subedar & Platoon Commander @www.mppolice.gov.in
|No. Of Posts for MP Police Recruitment: 863
Name of The Post for MP Police Job:
Age Limit for MP Police: Candidates age should not less than 18 years and more than 28 years as on 01 January 2017. For age relaxation you can prefer to the Detailed Notification.
Salary for MP Police: Rs.9,300 – 34,800 + Grade Pay Rs.3600/-per month
Application Fee for MP Police:
|Educational Qualification for MP Police Job:
1. Assistant Sub Inspector (District Police)- Graduate from recognized Board/University.
2. Assistant Sub Inspector (Ordinance Police)- Three years Diploma Engineering from Mechanical Stream.
3. Assistant Sub Inspector(QD)- Graduate with Physics, Chemistry and Maths.
4. Assistant Sub Inspector(Radio)- tree years Diploma Engineering in Electronics/Electrical/ Telecommunication.
5. Subedar- Graduate from any recognized University/Board.Selection Process for for MP Police Recruitment:
Candidates will be shortlisted n the basis of Written test, Physical Efficiency Test and Personal Interview.
How To Apply for for MP Police Vacancy: Apply Online through www.mppolice.gov.in on or before 22.07.2016.
Last Date Of Application: 22nd July 2016