Rajasthan Junior Engineer (Civil & Mechanical) Notification 2016: Rajasthan Government appointing Junior Engineer for Scheduled area, the candidates having degree or diploma of engineering in Civil/ Mechanical can apply online application after reading other eligibility criteria. If the candidate meets with all the eligibility criteria he/ she can apply before 27 August 2016. The current vacancy is for the 88 posts of JE.
- Candidates should have Engineering Degree or Diploma in Civil/ Mechanical.
- Age should be 18 to 35 years as on 01 January 2017, age relaxation available for the reservation category as per the govt rule available in notification.
- Salary of the candidates are under the current pay scale Rs.9300 – 34,800 plus Grade Pay Rs. 3600/-
- Candidates will be selected through written exam.
- Last Date: 27 August 2016
Rajasthan Water Resource Department JE Recruitment Details 2016:
Name Of Post: Junior Engineer (JEN)
No. Of Post: 88 Posts
Department: Water Resource Department
|Name Of Post||No. Of Post||Salary||Qualification|
|Junior Engineer Civil (Degree)||29||Rs.9300 – 34,800 + Grade Pay Rs. 3600/-||(4 year) B. Tech in Civil Engineering|
|Junior Engineer Civil (Diploma)||55||(3 Year) Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Junior Engineer Mechanical (Degree)||04||(4 Year) B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering|
|General/ Non Cremy Layer SBC or OBC||Rs. 650/-|
|Rajasthan Domicile Non Creamy Layer OBC/ SBC||Rs. 450/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs. 350/-|
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||27-Jul-2016|
|Closure of registration of application||27-Aug-2016|
|Last date for printing your application||31-Oct-2016|
|Closure for online fee payment||27-Aug-2016|
|Closure for fee payment at kiosk||27-Aug-2016|