The admit card for Computer Operator Exam 2016 for the recruitment in UP police is now available in the official website. The exam for the same will be conducted on 19th May 2016. The applicants can download UP Police Admit Card for Computer Operator Recruitment 2016 from the official website.
Earlier, Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Board and Promotion Board (UPPRBP) has released a notification on 9th February 2016, inviting application from the interested candidates for the recruitment of Computer Operators in 1865 vacant post. The interested eligible candidates were able to apply for the mentioned post till 4th April 2016. A large number of candidates who satisfy the educational qualification requirements and other eligibility criteria have applied for the post. Now these students will be waiting for the exam to be conducted and admit card required for it.
According to the latest information, the UPPRBP has announced the date for the online written exam for Computer Operator Recruitment 2016 which will be conducted on 19th May 2016 at various centres. Admit card for the same can be downloaded from the official website. To download admit card follow the steps given below.
Steps to download UP Police Admit Card for Computer Operator Recruitment 2016
- Visit the official website of UPPRBP- http://uppbpb.gov.in/
- Home page is displayed on the screen.
- Search the link given for downloading admit card for Computer Operator.
- Click on the link and the page will open for the admit card
- Enter your details as required like application number, date of birth as required
- Click on submit button.
- Admit card is now displayed on screen.
- Download it and take a print out.
- Also save a copy for the future reference.
You can also download the admit card directly, click here to download.
Admit card contains necessary information about the exam like date of exam, venue, roll number of the candidate and entry in examination hall is not allowed without admit card. so the candidate are requested to carry their admit card while attending the exam.