HSSC Admit Card 2016: The latest information received regarding the recruitment of Patwari and Gram Sachiv is that, HSSC has declared the date of examination. Those who have applied for the post can download their admit card from the official website given below.
Download Admit card for Canal Patwari and Gram Sachiv in Haryana
Haryana Staff Selection Commission had released a notification inviting application from the interested eligible candidates for the recruitment of Patwari and Gram Sachiv. The number of post to be filled are 892 for canal Patwari and 435 for Gram Sachiv. The applications are submitted online from 8th July 2015 to 21st July 2015. The applicants have to wait for a long period for the exam to be held as there was some delay due to various reasons. But now HSSC has declared the date for written exam. Now the written exam is scheduled on 1st May 2016. Those who have applied for the post will be looking for the admit card. Admit cards are available in official website. Candidates can download it by following the steps given below.
Steps to download Canal Patwari and Gram Sachiv recruitment – HSSC Admit Card 2016
- Visit the official website of HSSC or click on the link given- www.hssc.gov.in
- Home Page will appear on the scree.
- Search link given for the recruitment of Canal Patwari and Gram Sachiv.
- Click on it and now search for the admit card.
- Click on the link given for admit card.
- Enter the details required like application number, date of birth etc
- Click on the submit button.
- Admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Take print out of the admit card.
- Save it for future reference.
Candidates are requested to bring admit card with them in the examination hall as without admit card no one will be allowed to attend the exam. Admit card also contains useful information like date, venue and timing of the exam and roll number of the candidate.