The Board of Secondary Education, Odisha is soon going to release the 10th Class Board Exam Result 2016. According to the latest information, the result will be declared tentatively on first week of May 2016. Students who are waiting for their result can check their result in official website.
Every year the official board of Odisha conducts board exams for 10th class students. Students of various public and private school, which are affiliated to Odisha Board, across the state register their application for attending the exam. This year also a very huge number of students have applied for the exam. The exam was conducted successfully in the month of March at various centres. Students who have appeared in the exam will now be eagerly waiting for their result as on the basis of this result they can easily get the desired stream for their future academic life.
The latest update on Odisha 10th Class Board Exam Result 2016 is that, the board might declare the result in May first week. The result will be declared online and students can check their result in official website. To check result, students can follow the steps given below
Steps to check Odisha 10th Class Board Exam Result 2016
- Go to the official website or click on the link- http://orissaresults.nic.in/
- The home page is displayed on the screen.
- Search for the link given for the 10 board exam result 2016.
- Click on the link given.
- Enter your details like roll number, date of birth, etc on the space provided.
- The result is displayed on the screen.
- Download the link and take a print out.
- Also save a copy of it for future reference.
All the best to all the 10th class students for the board result. Hope you all score well and get good marks in the result as you all have expected.