How to Port My Number to Relaince Jio: Many of persons wants to change the service provider of the cell phone because the Reliance Jio is in the market with cheapest plans not in India even in the world so every person thinks that why the pay charges which they are getting free of cost.
Some of users are not willing to change their number because of any reason like number is too old and knows every person who is in contact of them, unique no. or several other reason , this is the good news for every Customers of Idea, Airtel, Vodafone, Docomo etc. who are using their service. Reliance Jio started the Port service with the plans but don’t worry till this year every service is free for all.
We are not getting you late and tell you directly, how to Change Your Number On Jio Network with MNP option.
- With your present mobile no. send a message, write PORT (Mobile No.) eg. PORT 8650590409 and send it to 1900
- The above no. is your mobile no. don’t copy same.
- Within a minute you will receive a message that has Unique Porting code with expire date of code.
- When you get the code, take your mobile with the message and visit Reliance Jio Store or the store where Reliance Jio 4G sim cards are available.
- Download My Jio App from Play Store and generate code from them to use Jio Sim for “Welcome Offer”.
- Don’t forget to take your photo and Id Proof required for the activation of Reliance Jio Sim.